When June arrives, I haul out half that many to store freezer jam for the year to come. Some are used for freezing beans and pumpkin puree but the rest often sit collecting dust.
I started collecting ideas for using the classic jars (besides the obvious drinking glasses and vases) and wanted to curate my list here for all of our use. Many of these projects would also work to reuse any glass jar.
- Craft Supplies
- Homemade Beeswax Candles
- Homemade Condiments
- Oil for OCM or other homemade beauty products
- Children’s Small Toys
- Spice Jars
DIY and Crafting
If you like pretty + organized, you can get free mason jar printables here:
- Pantry Item Mason Jar Labels by Limeshot Design
- Blank, Homemade with Love and Enjoy Labels by Drifter and the Gypsy
- Happy Birthday, Thank You + More Greetings Labels from My Sister’s Suitcase
- Made with Love Labels by Over the Big Moon